TIM AND BOBBI JO POWELL, 212 PINE RUN ROAD, PUNXSUTAWNEY, PA 15767
814-938-0156, email@example.com, www.ppffarmskennel.com
WESTIE PUPPY CONTRACT- THIS IS A SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT
THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS,
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS THROUGH PAYPAL.
WE ACCEPT CASHIER'S CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS,
MAKE THEM OUT TO TIM OR BOBBI JO POWELL.
ALL DOGS SOLD WITH LIMITED AKC UNLESS OTHERWISE DISCUSSED
The Seller, Tim and Bobbi Jo Powell, and the Buyer, ___________________,
hereby agree as follows:
1. On this date the dog being sold is apparently free of and does not exhibit any contagious or infectious disease: any defect which is congenital or heredity: and does not exhibit any signs of being clinically ill. The purchaser is encouraged to have the dog examined by a veterinarian within 10 days of purchase.
2. To preserve your rights under the Law, you must take your newly purchased dog to a licensed veterinarian for examination within 10 days of purchase. If a veterinarian determines, within 10 days of purchase, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to have been contracted on or before the date of sale and delivery, you have the following options:
(a) Return the dog for a complete refund;
(b) Return the dog for a replacement dog of equal value; OR
(c) Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the purchase price. These options do not apply where a seller, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the health problem for which the buyer later seeks to return the dog.
3. If, within 30 days of purchase, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog has a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal's health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you have the same options as outlined above.
4. Within 2 business days of a veterinarian's certification of your dog's illness, defect or death, you must notify the seller of the name, address and telephone number of the examining veterinarian. Failure to notify the seller within 2 business days will result in forfeiture of rights.
5. Refunds or reimbursements shall be made no later than 14 days after the seller receives the veterinarian certification. Veterinarian certification shall be presented to the seller not later than 5 days after you receive it.
6. This guarantee does not included hypoglycemia, colds, coccida, giardia, worms/parasites of any type. No vet bills will be reimbursed for any of the above situations, no exceptions to this contract.
7. The Seller hereby sells to the Buyer a WESTIE puppy, in accordance with the terms of this contract. The seller does not guarantee size. We do not guarantee this puppy for breeding; we are selling it as a pet only. Ears stand up usually between 2-4 months of age, seller does not make any guarantees on ears.
8. On date of pickup/delivery, the Buyer will receive the puppy registration papers, puppy health record, name and registration number of dam and sire, copy of the completed puppy contract, and a receipt.
9. The Buyer shall maintain the puppy in good condition, including adherence to a regular immunization schedule, heartworm preventative, good diet, and a clean and safe environment. The puppy must have fresh water daily and a diet of hard, dry puppy food available . A change in the recommended diet may result in diarrhea, loss of appetite, and/or weight loss. The puppy should not be fed human/table food. If this occurs at an early age the puppy will not want to eat dog food, it will get spoiled with table food. The puppy is eating Nutri- Source Small-Medium Breed Puppy Food.
10. RETURNS (SURRENDERING) YOUR PUPPY OR ADULT. IF YOU CANNOT KEEP THE WESTIE, YOU MUST RETURN TO US.. NO MONETARY REFUNDS IF YOU SURRENDER YOUR PUPPY/ADULT WESTIE.
11. Puppies need picked up the weekend they are ready to leave us at 9 weeks old. If buyer does not get the puppy the weekend it is ready, there is a $10.00 per day boarding fee charged.
DELIVERY = $50.00 IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION
BY SIGNING THIS CONTRACT BOTH THE BUYER AND SELLER AGREE TO THE TERMS AS WRITTEN AND UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS CONTRACT. SELLER SIGNATURE BUYER SIGNATURE
THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
WE WILL NOT GIVE OUT ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
© 2003-2016 ppffarmskennel.com. All Rights Reserved. Designed by: Petwebdesigner.com